Die2Nite Enhancer 0.2.2
Die2Nite Enhancer improves your game experience on Die2Nite.
Updated March 28, 2014
764 total downloads
D2NE will give you access to a lot of features:
- Enable numeric stat on the hero experience bar
- Highlight the AP border (from green to red) depending of the remaining AP
- Set the maximum number of AP for the constructions (instead of 1 by default)
- Possibility to mask the completed constructions
- Hide a lot of interface elements you may find superfluous
- And a lot more...
It also allows you to synchronise with some external tools (directly from the game interface):
- Dusk Dawn [EN]
- Map Viewer [EN]
- BigBroth'Hordes [FR]
Every feature or functionality is adjustable via the configuration panel.
D2NE also supports the French (Hordes), Spanish (Zombinoia) and Dutch (Die Verdammten) versions.
If you encounter any problem or have a suggestion, you can create an issue here: https://github.com/aymericbeaumet/die2nite_enhancer/issues
The source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/aymericbeaumet/die2nite_enhancer
- Safari: 5 – 5
Support for this add-on is provided by the developer at https://github.com/aymericbeaumet/die2nite_enhancer/issues or by sending an e-mail to aymeric at beaumet dot me
by docteurhache on February 13, 2014
Version 0.2.2 — March 28, 2014 — 107 KB
- Add Firefox icon
- Add Safari icon
- The configuration panel is no longer a popup
- Conform to Motion Twin EULA